Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 11-January 11, 2014

I spent the day posting online about the Hostess Battle Royale and the Party Train. I also have posted about helping others get their own business started. I have been fighting a headache for the last couple of days so have not been working like I should. I will be getting back on track tomorrow and getting new goals set and getting motivated again.

I really love what I am doing and what it stands for. Just gotta keep going until I reach these goals.

My first goal is to get 4 parties booked for the month of February and one recruit. I have one person that is interested in booking a party but just have to get a date set. I also have one that is interested in getting signed up but does not have the money to but I told her that I would help her on that one. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment