Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28, January 28, 2014

Well, I didn't go to work today because of my foot. Sent the kids to school at 7:45AM and by 10:30AM we had over an inch of snow on the ground. We don't get snow here in Tennessee. Then the school system calls and said that they would be releasing at 11AM. By noon the kids were still not home just to find out that we were having to go pick the kids up from school because the school buses were stuck. Hubby had to pick them up and almost didn't make it home because the roads are so bad. I finished my project I was working for a customer. Now to start looking at the next project to start. Looks like I will not be going to work tomorrow either because the roads are still too bad. The kids are out of school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment