Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4-January 4, 2014

I was thinking this morning about what I was doing one year ago today. I was getting laid off from the temp job that I was at for 2 1/2 years. I was on the same assignment for that long and they let me go because I was pushing getting hired in. I think back on that day and realize that I have come a long way since then. I have not only found a job where I am full time but also I have started this venture and am stress free and happy. Things are starting to come together more than I have realized now that I think about it.

Here is my to-do list:
  1. Put labels on the mini catalogs that I have to hand out.
  2. Make my list of names and email addresses.
  3. Add contact info to website.
  4. Send email from website about booking parties or catalog shows.
  5. Send email from website about joining my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment