Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 181-June 30, 2014

I am still working on getting parties booked and not even worried about if they are home shows or online. A party is a party. I am still doing this fundraiser and I hope that we reach her goal but I believe anything will help. Hubby was waiting on his schedule to come out for this new organization called UmpNation and it is a nation wide organization. Things are starting to fall into place.

I did get a text from hubby while I am at my day job telling me that we are closer to our goal than we thought. Not only are they wanting him to umpire but they are having him assign too. They are paying him $120 per game per umpire and he said that he would pay the umpires $50 a game (which is more than most umpires make a game) and then $70 would be his per game per umpire. So he would be making $140 a game after paying the umpires. This is a three day tournament that they are having him assign. This is a big deal for us. I told hubby that this was something that he should be used to because most of the time when he is already booked up and someone calls him for a tournament he usually finds the umpires for them to help them out. He knows who is good and who is not so he can find the umpires. This is HUGE for us. Just one more step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment