Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 173-June 22, 2014

Well, I started my boot camp process for the second boot camp. I have made $150 so far. That was just one day. I am still waiting on some to pay for their spot and then I have to order two more key fobs and I can get those out to the ones that finished this past boot camp that ended yesterday.

I posted a picture of a bunch of jumbled numbers and told everyone to pick a number from 1-5 to see what they have a chance at winning. I had a bunch of people respond but then one booked a party for the end of July and I am having my party the day before the one that booked. I may move mine up though.

After I get more people in for the boot camp I am also going to post that picture again and see if I can't book more parties. ThirtyOne released commissions today and I have a $62 check coming. Best one yet even if it is not that much.

Hubby and I were talking last night when he got home about our future. He is glad that I am back with ThirtyOne and he has started a new organization that is one step below minor league baseball and they told him that he could work 7 days a week if he wanted. If he does 3 games 7 days a week he will make $1155 for the week. That is more than I make in 2 weeks. He told me to just keep working my ThirtyOne and working with him and he would make sure that I was a stay at home mom either by the end of this year or the middle of next. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment