Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 179-June 28, 2014

I finished filling up my boot camp and it starts tomorrow. I am still looking of ways for my stepdaughter to earn some money. I was also asked today about doing an online fundraiser so that one of my friends can get her daughter to her appointments in Atlanta in August to get some answers about things that are going on with her Autistic daughter. I am also trying to book more parties. I have one booked plus my own for the month of July. I have a potential recruit that I grew up with and can't wait to help her get started. I am thinking about doing more raffles too. Anything to help me get my name out there and get things going. I am waiting on my catalogs and order forms to come in. I am trying to figure out the Deal or No Deal game that I want to do so that I can do it without losing any money. Let's see how this goes. I am heading to bed because after three days I still have a headache and need to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment