Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 157-June 6, 2014

Okay, here is what I am doing. I was looking at my crafts and looking at some of the things I have done and asked myself when I was at my happiest with what I was doing. What products did I love and do I still use from the things I made and the things I have from the other companies and the only thing I use still and love still is Thirty-One. So, to get active again I have to get $200 in orders and then call the company and tell them I need to be reactivated. I am going to do a raffle and the girl that I was under before is going to help me. Then I just have to worry about getting more product for my displays and she is sending me some old catalogs to make bags with to leave places. I love it. I feel good about this and feel better than I did yesterday. With Thirty-One I had so much support and so much fun. Now just to get my hear together and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment