Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 174-June 23, 2014

Hubby came home last night. He was telling me how awesome it was and how he would like to work for them full time and he gives it a year and I will be able to quit my job and work my ThirtyOne business full time like I want to. He said that he was evaluated and that he did well.

Hubby got a call from the guy that is over this new organization. He has offered hubby a full time spot so we sat down and looked at the schedule and he is going to start out working every weekend and every other week. With going every other week for the full week he will have his room paid for the entire week and that he will be able to come home one night a week and then the weekends me and the kids can go down to see him. I think this might work out. I will get to know some of the families and some of the umpire wives and girlfriends and go from there. This will be good for all of us. We just have to make sure that we have child care for the kids while I am still working. I have not told my boss that I am looking to stay at home but will when the time comes.

I have been thinking of ways to book more parties. Hubby said he thinks that I should have one here at the house. I am going to but was going to do it at the end of next month but may move that up. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment