Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 161-June 10, 2014

I am making my list today of what I need to do to get my name out there. I have to look at the local beauty shops and doctors offices and start making gift bags out of the old catalogs that I am getting to hand out. I will take them around to places and drop a few off and tell them that some of the bags will have prizes in them. I don't know what the prizes will be but they will have to spend a certain amount and then go from there. I will figure all that out as I go. I also have to get things ready for the next boot camp. I think I will have to order two more key fobs but we have time for that. I am down to four people in boot camp out of 12 that started. I have figured out how I much I need in orders to get to stay at home. I just have to work my butt off doing it. Looking into vendor events. I have that one in August that I may still do. I have to get with him about being a Thirty-One Rep there instead of my crafts. I don't know if he has had another rep sign up yet. I will make a list of people to target to organize their lives and get them to book parties. I will make a list of people to get things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment