Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 180-June 29, 2014

Well, I had one party booked and then my own booked. I just booked two more that are online parties for the month of July so that is getting somewhere. I still have my vendor show that I am doing in August and need to start getting things together for that. I should be getting my catalogs and order forms tomorrow. I need, next payday, to get mini catalogs and to print out some of the mini order forms and get some of the post cards and things to make party baskets for some of the local businesses. I just need to make a list of the doctors offices and things like that where there will be people there. I am thinking about getting my stepdaughter involved to help get my name out there and get things done. She is needing to earn some money. I am getting more excited and feeling more positive about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment