Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 167-June 16, 2014

Tonight I am going to sit and make a game plan to get my oldest daughter involved and also look on Pinterest for other ideas to alter for online and local. I am looking into other ideas and talking to my upline to get ideas. I am also thinking about how to recruit too. The more I build my team the better my chances to get to my goal. I just have to get hard core on it. I am going to make some flyers and post them everywhere. I want to get my name out there. I don't want to put decals on my windows so I am going to make my own signs to put up on the car when I am not in it. There are plenty of things I can do to do this. I am also thinking about making my own QRC code to put on them so that people can just scan the code and go to the website instead of having to type in the website. If they can just scan it then I might get more traffic and more bookings. The more I sit and think the more ideas come to mind. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment