Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 156-June 5, 2014

I feel horrible today. Now sick horrible but just depressed. Here it is June and I have not accomplished anything. Maybe it is not my destiny to be anything. Maybe I am meant to be a failure that works her butt off for nothing for the rest of her life. I feel like such a loser. I went to college twice (local colleges) and had to quit both times because family responsibilities got in the way. I have been trying to get my craft business off the ground but no one wants to buy the things I make. I thought about doing direct sales but I cannot get people to book parties or order anything. I am so miserable. I want more. I watch my husband decide what tournaments he takes and decides when he works and when he doesn't while I am punching a clock where there is little to no advancement so I am not going anywhere here even though I do like my job. I just feel like a complete failure.

2 comments:

  1. I have so been where you are. Some days just stink. Here's a virtual hug until you can feel better. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It has been rough. I did decide to go back to ThirtyOne because I had so much support and even after I took a break I was still using the products. I really appreciate the positive words. That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete