Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 152-June 1, 2014

Here we are almost half way through the year and I am no closer to my goal but not giving up. I spent the day at the ball field again and started crocheting. Still can't get it so I am going to chill on it for a while longer and work on my canvas. I have a ton of baseballs that I am looking for a craft to do with for around the house. They are baseballs from games that he has done that were left behind after the tournaments. I also texted with my son again and he is having a rough time. This is why I want to work from home. To be able to help my kids and be there for them. He is grown and in the Army and deployed but is still my baby boy. I will start back up making some things when I get home from work tomorrow so that I can get some things made and on the website. I only have a couple of things there. I am too tired to do anything today. The heat got to me a little bit. Can't wait to go through my patterns and decide what I am going to make next.

No comments:

Post a Comment