Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 318-November 14, 2014

Finally Friday! I didn't get anything done last night but spend time with my hubby and kids. Tonight I will start the embroidery but have to cut the interfacing first. I want to get all of those done first. I will also put some of the pieces (the extra) up to make a blanket or something later. Once I get all of the embroidery done I can get them sewn shut and get started on the coffee cozies. I plan to work on that most of the weekend until time to leave to get my stepson from the airport. Going to be a busy weekend.


I have decided that I am going to make two baby blankets. One for my granddaughter and one for the upcoming baby. I just have to get the material. I am also going to sit this weekend and plan out the week coming up for my MK business. I really want to get things going in full swing but just have to figure out how to get there. I am still $87 from my goal and then I start making 50% profit. Since everyone pays up front I will make my money as soon as the order is placed.


I am trying to figure out how to get myself set up somewhere. I have to do my business cards tonight. I will put them on the back of my LBE business cards until I can get more ink and business cards for my printer and then I will make my own. I am also going to make a sign with my info for my car window but also one to put my cling on to put in the back window that is removable when hubby is driving the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment