Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 316-November 12, 2014

It is Wednesday and we are half way through the week. I had my MK conference call last night and got a few ideas but I took my day planner and wrote down some of the things I need to do and broke them up into a seven day plan where each day concentrates on one certain aspect of the business. Maybe that will help keep me organized and I can also plan my to-do list around that aspect and maybe get more done. Hope it works.


I didn't work on the bookmarks last night like I was going to. I got home from work and my hubby invited me to go with him to the church to play cornhole and I really needed some time out. It was really fun but the men at the church were picking on me saying that I could not play as good as a man...that is...until I beat them...lol. It was relaxing and when I came home I was able to sit and concentrate on what I needed to do and that was get organized.


I had another customer order come in and will deliver that one tomorrow. I am getting closer and closer to my $225 goal. I just have to figure out a way to get there...soon. I emailed my upline and waiting still to hear back on some of the things. We did talk about a few things last night on the call but still looking for ideas. I am thinking of doing a Turkey Trot to get some orders. I think I will post about that later on today on FB and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment