Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 307-November 3, 2014

Here it is, Monday, and the beginning of the month. I have a goal of getting $450 for the month. I am not going to stop until I get there. I have been talking to my upline about things to do this month to get there. I have done my $35000 list and these are the thing on it.


  1. Book 2 catalog shows
  2. Book 1 pampering session
  3. Email Director about doing a portfolio
  4. Ask friends to be models
  5. Study my beauty book for upcoming booking
  6. Post on my fan page
I have until the end of today to complete these tasks. Should not be too hard. I try to put things on there that I know I need to do but try not to overwhelm myself. I have to print my November calendar out from my Director and then tonight I will sit down and plan out my month and what I need to do. I have four weeks this month and that leaves me needing $112.50 in orders each week. If I do one catalog party each week that should do it. Now just to get them to book it. I will also shoot to do the things that my Director has set for me on the calendar on top of what I plan. It will be a busy month but I can do this. I just have to stay positive and go from there.


I really need this change in my life right now. I am tired of struggling and it is getting worse at my day job. I am really not happy there. My plan is still to be out of here by the end of the year but if it takes longer I will deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment