Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 309-November 5, 2014

It is Wednesday and I am already over this week. I need to get something going soon to get out of here. I don't know how much longer I can bite my tongue and keep to myself. I got off work yesterday and my blood pressure was up so high I was sick to my stomach and my head was pounding. I didn't tell hubby what was going on but he could tell something was up. He got me laughing and talking about other things until my blood pressure was down. I love that man. Then he told me to give him until the end of the year or at least until Christmas before I quit and we would go from there. He wants be to be able to be at home and not deal with things anymore.


I have been looking at the hand warmers and will start those back today. I will also be texting and messaging everyone I can think of telling them that this is my goal and that I really need their help. I have several people that are interested in being models so that will work for me too I hope. I can get them to do catalog parties and book pampering sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment