Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 315-November 11, 2014

Tuesday morning and I am feeling a little better and more positive. I delivered one order to my hostess from the catalog party and then I have one more that I have to deliver tomorrow. I still only need $87 in orders to get to my goal of $225. I can do this but I just have to figure out how. I am thinking about talking to some people about meeting up for coffee here in a could of weeks and bringing my kit to let them test things on their hands and go from there. I still have to go thought my patterns to look for ornament sets and start cutting them. I also have to get started on the bookmarks for the kids' classes. I have so much to do.


I think tonight I will get out the embroidery thread and hoop and get started on the embroidery. I will put things on there like "Imagine", "Adventure", and things like that on the bookmarks. Just something simple.


I emailed my upline for ideas to do a fundraiser for my pink lady bags to give to cancer patients. Just waiting on a response. We have a conference call tonight and I will ask about it then too. I really want to do well with MK and really want to be able to quit my job. It is not just that I want to be at home with the kids but I love spending time with hubby while the kids are at school. I know that after the first of the year I am going to have a week's paid vacation and am going to start planning that out this week as well. I want to do something like a Pink Lady Lunch and do mini sessions during lunch breaks and while I am there with them I can talk them into doing a catalog show.


I love MK and my crafts. I am also thinking about getting more items made and then going to the flea market. But I have decided that since I don't have my business cards yet for MK I will put my info for MK on the back of the business cards for my LBE business. That way I can get more out of it. When I get more ink for my printer and get the business cards to print on I will be printing on both sides of the business cards and make dual cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment