Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 308-November 4, 2014

I am fighting a migraine today but the thing is that it didn't start until I got to work. I am so over this place and can't get out of here fast enough. Good news though. Hubby got a job offer last night that is $18 an hour and will work around his baseball. If all goes well, I should be able to quit my job soon. Lord, I hope so. I can't take the judgment and being made fun of anymore at this job. It is horrible. I thought when I was hired in full time after my 90 days that this was a good job but it has slowly turned out that I was wrong. I go home wanting to cry. That is not the kind of job I want for myself.


I am still working my Mary Kay and have decided to get models for a portfolio and that will get me leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment