Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 311-November 7, 2014

Finally Friday!!! And payday!!! We are having my daughter's birthday party this weekend and then her birthday is Sunday. So, she starts running a fever this morning. Poor baby can't catch a break. And daddy is the one there with her. She is going to be 9 on Sunday and still wants mommy when she is sick but where am I? At work. I hate this. This is why I want to be a sahm.


I have been posting more about Mary Kay and even offered a free gift for doing a catalog party and no one is biting. I don't know what I am going to do. I still have to get $312 in orders to even start making money. How is that possible? I can't get anyone to book pampering sessions even offering my home to do it. I don't know what to do. I am also working on my crafts again.


It being close to the holidays I am going to get some holiday things done after the bookmarks for the kids. I have to dig out my business cards and work on some ribbon pins and lapel pins to give out too. I need to start giving out more of the things I have in the car. I am also going to finally make the signs for both Mary Kay and LBE to get things going. Maybe something will come of it.


I am tired of stressing out all the time. I will work day and night and not sleep if I have to so that I can get away from here. That is what I need to do. I will go through some things this weekend and see what would be something good to make as far as the ornament sets. I know hubby is tired of me being stressed all the time. He would rather me do my craft business. I think I can do both but I am not comfortable doing parties so I will stick to my online stuff and see where that goes. I will also be posting things around town to get orders.


I will get with my upline for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment