Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 306-November 2, 2014

Happy Sunday. This week I am working on bookings. If I get the bookings I can get the orders. I got my first booking. I am also going to try to get a couple of catalog parties going. Maybe I can get something going. I am not going to stress. I submitted my first order yesterday so that is a good start. I am about to do my daily $35000 list. I am only putting a few items on it so that I don't get overwhelmed. If I am not at work I will be all about Mary Kay. I am also talking to my upline about Black Friday sales. I am going to talk to my BFF to see what she is doing and working on things for myself. 

I am also thinking about posting daily on a YouTube channel that I will call Mary Kay Momma. I will talk about products and sales and talk about the opportunity and maybe get my name out there more. I have my fan page up and will post the videos to it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment