Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 96-April 6, 2014

I was at the ball field today and was chatting online with a customer. She was talking about ordering a charm bracelet from me but was in the process of deciding which charms she wants. Well, that gave me an idea. I have started having Build A Bling Event on Facebook. It is where a customer places an order directly with me instead  of on the website. The reason for this is it lets them see that they get free tax and free shipping and I enter the orders under a consultant order and then have it ship to me and then  I sent it to them. I decided to do this because after thinking about it, this makes more sense to me because if they place the order on the website then I make 35% and have to wait until the next month to get my commission check or do it this way and get the 45% discount and get more commission sooner. I charge what the items actually cost and then I get the consultant discount. I have received one  order for $16 and have two others that are looking and will place orders at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment