Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 107-April 17, 2014

I think I have figured it out. If I can make 5 a day and sell for $15 each will give me $2250 a month but then I have to sell them. I can make them pretty fast and with hubby and the kids helping me stuff them and ship them it should be doable. I can make them while on lunch and in the evenings and make a bunch on the weekends while sitting at the ball field or sitting at home on the weekends. I have about 10 names picked out for them. I am not going to picture them until I get it to the point of putting it together. If I can make a bunch of the legs, arms, and tails and make a bunch of the bodies then I can make a bunch of the faces too then I can put them all together at the same time and make them faster but I will make the first one so I can get people's opinions on it before I go head on into this. I would have to sell a lot more JuJuBelle just to make it halfway to that goal seeing that I only get 45%. I am going to work on my first one tonight and hopefully finish it tonight and get the stuffing in a couple of days. I am naming this first one Loopy Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment