Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 109-April 19, 2014

The kids had an egg hunt at church today. My oldest daughter found 41 eggs and my youngest daughter found 103 eggs. Then my youngest found the prize egg and got a prize then got another prize for having the most eggs for her age group. Then turned around and gave my oldest daughter one of the gift cards that she won so that her sister would not feel left out. That right there is why I want to be a stay at home mom. My kids deserve to be able to get have me there with them to do things like this. I loved it as much as they did. But the members of the church are the ones that have to get the plastic eggs and fill them with candy so we took all but about 30 of the eggs and put them up for my father in law to have to fill next year. We put up almost 120 eggs to have for next year. No need in the kids keeping all of them to lose when they can be reused.

No comments:

Post a Comment