Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 120-April 30, 2014

I am almost finished with the tissue box cover and will be starting the mini block calendars for the girls teachers. I am so sleepy and just seem to be running on auto pilot. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have also been a little depressed today and don't know why. I am going to look at some pictures tomorrow too of some things that I want to make.

I have an idea of something to make for cars that I think will be awesome! You know how people get air brushed license plates to put on the front of their cars but some put them in the back windows. I want to make a window plate and am starting with one to use as a display item. I am going to make one that has a frog on it and the name GiGi which is what I named my car. To make it a little more study I am going to get thin wire and stitch around the edge of it that way it doesn't get flimsy. Everything I make will get it's picture taken and put on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment