Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 108-April 18, 2014

Well it is Good Friday and sitting at hubby's baseball game crocheting monsters and not turning out the way I want it to. I have tried several times to make it and not coming out the way I need it to. There went that idea. I am giving up on the crocheting because I am just not that good at it. I have decided that JuJuBelle is not working for me. I cannot get any orders and no orders equals no money. There is no need paying for a website each month if you are not making enough in commissions to pay the fee. I talked to my husband and he told me just to start doing my plastic canvas again. So I guess I am going back to that. I have made more at that than anything else so far. I have been looking into some more patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment