Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 149-May 29, 2014

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and the kids are going to my mom's. My stepdaughter has been up for a couple of days with my grandbaby and it is been really nice. Things seem to be getting better. I think I am going to try crocheting again. I think I was just psyching myself out about it and getting frustrated. I am going to just hook and see what turns out. Hopefully I can get something made and on my website. I am going to make a few things and then post on there and from here out nothing goes on there that is not ready to ship. I have to stop getting things on there and then waiting on orders to make them. That is just going to stress me out more and I will end up with another all night job when having to work the next day. I have to get my head together.

No comments:

Post a Comment