Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 131-May 11, 2014

Well it is Mother's Day. My oldest daughter decided she wanted to go to the local amusement park for her birthday that is the 15th. She will be 10 years old. Well, it being Mother's Day we made a huge day of it for all of us. We had the Mother's Day breakfast at church and presented with gifts and flowers and then headed home to change and get ready for the park. We took my daughter's friend, my youngest daughter, my mom and me and hubby. We walked and rode rides for nearly 6 hours and had a ball. Best day ever! Then to top it off my little ones rode more rides than I thought they would. They even rode rides I wouldn't ride. I was so proud of both my girls. That one day will be my motivation to meet my goal by the end of the year. That is what keeps me going. Time to get on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment