Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48-February 17, 2014

Well I am almost done with the Alabama order. Then I have some things that I am going to work on for JuJuBelle. I am feeling miserable because of this cold. I feel so much sinus pressure and feel like my head is being stepped on. I have some Nyquil though.

I was invited to do a vendor show but I don't know the person holding it and don't know if the money is going to a charity or if it is going into someone's pocket. I was thinking about being an event coordinator also though. There are so many places around here that would be great to set up at. I am going to look a little further into it and see what all I need to do and make sure to get my business license for it and make sure that I report to taxes on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment