Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 47-February 16, 2014

I worked most of the day on the Alabama set that I am doing for a customer. I have been relaxing more and not letting myself get stressed about things in my personal life. Just pretty much letting things and people go for my own peace of mind and concentrating on my goals. Reading some material on JuJuBelle and made some labels for the catalogs that my upline gave me yesterday.

I should be getting my kit any day now and I can't wait. I have a pretty necklace that was a gift to me from my upline and looking at things to order to make packets to sell at hubby's games. Also looking at building my team to so that I can get my rank up. I have so many new small goals to help me get to the bigger goal by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment