Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 32-February 1, 2014

I went and picked up more canvas but not sure if it will be enough for that I am working on. I am making a tissue box cover into a gift bag. I have a friend that is making scarves to go with them which I think is great. I spent the day sitting with hubby and the girls playing and teaching them to play the dice game 10,000. They caught on pretty fast and we had a ball. My great uncle came by too and had his guitar and played for us and sang with us. We had a ball! I don't think I have been that relaxed in a long time. Don't get me wrong though. I love my job and the people that I work with are amazing but I want to be able to be my own boss. I hate having to worry that it will count against me because I cannot get to work because the roads are bad. I am tired of worrying about bills and stressing about money. From here out it will be nothing but advertising my website and making my crafts. Gotta make sure that I hit that goal at the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment