Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 34-February 3, 2014

Well, I delivered the order of the Steelers Tissue Box Cover and Coaster set to my customer and he loved it. He posted it on Facebook and then tagged my name to it and next thing you know I have him talking about getting two more sets and one of his friends is thinking about ordering one and one is paying for one on Thursday. OMG it is starting to get better!

I have started these little mini block calendars last night. I don't have the pattern for them so I decided to just look at the picture and figure out the pattern on my own. So far so good. I cannot wait to see how they turn out. I will finish it tonight I think. I will make some of them up to sell at Terry's tournaments and I think I will charge $5 each for them. See how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment