Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 86-March 27, 2014

I am taking a couple of days off and getting some things taken care of. I have been looking at mine and hubby's situation. I work my full time job on first shift and he umpires baseball on second shift. We have only one car and that is just not working for us anymore. We talked about it and have decided that we have not choice but to get a second car so after talking about it we are going car shopping tomorrow. Hubby is taking the car we currently have and the new one will be mine. I love my hubby. He spoils me so much.

After we get done car shopping I will be coming home and getting back to the grind on my JuJuBelle. I am going to have a sale on Facebook and hopefully will get some orders. I can't wait. Then if there is enough money left then I am going to get my hair done. I have not had a hair cut in over 2 years. It is time for one. New things are coming. I will update more tomorrow on that though. 

Tomorrow night I am going to figure out what I need to have in sales each month to get to my goal to be able to make with JuJuBelle on a steady basis to be able to do it full time and work from home. Then I will get with my upline to see what I can do to get to that point by the end of the year. I will update tomorrow when I get it figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment