Google+ Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 420-February 24, 2015

Well, had hubby drive me to work today because the roads were bad this morning. It snowed again last night but it was all gone by this afternoon. We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow night. In the mean time, I am going to be cutting the pieces for the mini block calendar and will be starting one. Now just to figure out what pattern to use. I don't know what theme I want to do first.

I only had 3 hits on my website yesterday and 127 hits on my website today. That is a huge improvement. I am starting to network more and I am feeling more confident. It gives me new hope. I am still thinking about the classes but instead I am going to look into a place to do a workshop. I also want to set up a crafter's retreat. I would love to have one of those where we craft and talk and drink wine.

It is getting harder and harder at work and I don't know how much longer I can handle it. I have to get more things made and fast. I also need to start making things for my stepdaughter's baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment