Google+ Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 416-February 20, 2015

OMG it is snowing! It never snows in Tennessee. I am working on some online research on advertising tonight since I am taking it easy. Tomorrow I am finally going to finish the bookmarks that I have been trying to finish a couple of months ago. Then I am going to get my crochet hook out and pull up YouTube and try to learn how to make a few hats and ear covers.

I made a list of things to make and what I will charge for them and I have $500 in items to make. If I make one of each of these then I will have $500 in product. Then I can make several of them and then have an open house here at my house to showcase them. It is going to be easier once I get everything made. I have my pack of crochet hooks coming soon to go with the one I have. Then just to get things made. I have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment