Google+ Followers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 415-February 19, 2015

Made it to the day job today. But by the time I head home tomorrow we are looking at worse weather than we have had the last couple of days. I cannot get warm for anything. I was looking at some things online as far as advertising ideas and I think I have found some that might work for me.

I am going to make swag bags. Now I can do these how I want. I can make sandwich size Ziploc bags and put some hard candy, opportunity flyers, sales flyers, a little note from me, and a business card. Simple, right? I can make a ton of these to give out when I am out and about. Then I still have some of my older catalogs to give out.

I am also trying to get the money together to get an inventory. I have decided to start a raffle for some handmade items and use that to raise the money. I am going to look into some things that will help me get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment