Google+ Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 414-February 18, 2015

Well, we were snowed in for a while today and got some things done in the house and a new stove moved in. I posted my Deal of the Day in the fundraiser group but don't have any orders yet. I am scared that nothing is going to come of it. I tried one with LBE and nothing came of it either.

I have to come up with a way to make $300 to get my inventory. I have also decided to take some online classes to get my business administration degree or my business management degree. Thinking that maybe it might help me find a better gig or at least increase my chances of getting a promotion at work eventually even though getting the promotion would be moving to another state to one of the other plants. I would at least have completed one thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment