Google+ Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 406-February 10, 2015

I was looking up ideas to get sales without having a party and saw several different forums so I checked them out. There were more than three dozen comments on the forum about MK and that they had been with MK for several years and could not get bookings and could not get sales and that the only way to make money is to get people under you and then you make money off of them but you have to have a ton of people under you to make anything. That made me think.

There are so many people out there that are doing direct sales. Most people that I have talked to are with multiple companies because they are not getting where they need to be with one company and even with more than one they are still not making it. I don't want to be like that. I want to make it but like hubby said, if I send money to the company for inventory then they make money and I get stuck with products I can't sell. He would rather me make my own products. Maybe that is what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment