Google+ Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 401-February 5, 2015

Did a little shopping and got a few more things for the house. Things are falling in place on the house. I wish they were in my business.

I am still looking at patterns for LBE but can't decide what I want to make. I have been looking at ways to get my name out there. I am thinking about making some flyers to post around and to make a type of catalogs for my crafts as I make things so that I can show what I can do.

As far as MK goes, I keep getting told to do pampering sessions. That is not an option for me. I have been trying to find ways to get enough orders to qualify for my 50% discount to get a little inventory to have open houses while hubby is at his tournaments but I can't get ANY orders. I have been trying to offer discounts and free products and nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment