Google+ Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 400-February 4, 2015

Well, income tax came in so we bought a new laptop, took care of a few bills, and bought some things for the house. I have started writing a little book and will be working on that periodically but still doing my crafts and working on my MK.

Today is my first day of vacation and I have accomplished a lot today. I am still trying to handle the fundraiser for my cousin with my LBE but no one is ordering. I have not even gotten any orders for MK. I will, however, be mailing out my facial in a bag pouches tomorrow. I still have to go to the eye doctor before I go back to work to have my eyes checked.

Hubby is finishing putting the living room together and I am waiting until he gets done to get the clean up done. So far has been a good day.

I am going to find some small projects to sew and make that can be hand sewn until hubby's baseball games start. Then I can work on the sewing machine when he is gone so that I don't drown out the television.

As far as MK goes, after I mail out the packets tomorrow I will carry some of the old catalogs with me and start putting them out so that I can get my name out there. I am not going to do the pampering sessions or beauty classes but I will be just doing things online or if someone calls me to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment