Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 386-January 21, 2015

Last night I posted on Facebook about winning a free facial thinking that no one would respond. I had 32 entries. I chose 12 to win. Two passed but the other 10 BOOKED!!!! OMG I can't believe it. Not to study up on my skin care class instructions and get going. I have a good feeling about this. 

I am not going into this to get rich right then. I'm going into this with the hopes of getting a few more bookings and some orders. With 10 parties my goal is $500 in orders. That would be only $50 per party. I think that's doable. 

I got some cd's in the mail today from my director. I really don't think I can believe how much support I'm getting with MK. I never got this with the last company I was with. 

I have the composition books to keep all my contacts down on and notes for them. My new start is starting to move forward now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment