Google+ Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 384-January 19, 2015

Here it is Monday morning and I hope this week is better than last. Getting used to drinking water and not cokes has not been easy for me plus it was so hectic at my J.O.B. that I was almost in tears when I left work on Friday. I can handle the job but when I have my boss out of the office and two people in the office that want to tell me how to do my job when they don't know how I do my job or what that job is, makes me want to work from home more and more.


I am going to finish labeling my catalogs tonight. I am also going to re-do my goody bags and just put my business card and then a key fob or prayer in a pocket in their instead of candy so that it doesn't matter how long I have the bags they won't melt or go bad. I am also looking at MK helpers so I need to decide who I want for that and message them. I need to message some of the ladies on my 150 list about surveys. So far those are 4 things on my $35000 list.


I have not been making my list lately and I think that is why I feel so lost and behind. My list kept me in check and motivated. I really have to get on the ball with my MK business to get to my goal. I have extended my goal of being a sahm until the end of this year but I hope that it doesn't take that long. My director sent me a survey to have them take but I don't know if I should use it or the one that I created. I will decide tonight but will start messaging on my lunch break and then some more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment