Google+ Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 382-January 17, 2015

Didn't do much but think about things I need to do this coming week. I need to finish labeling the catalogs, re-do my goody bags, make a list of the few things I have inventory wise and samples, etc. Just don't have the energy to do it.


I have been making all of these changes to my financial life (or trying to) that I also decided to make a change in my physical life as well. I have decided that since I was drinking 3-4 coca cola's per day and taking in all of that sugar that I would cut out sodas and drink more water. I am on day 5 and feeling a little better already. I have decided that I would drink as much water as I was drinking cokes and I didn't realize just how much I was drinking. I have had a little headache from the lack of caffeine. I normally drink coffee in the morning (no cream or sugar...just black) to get my caffeine but I only have cappuccino at home and that has some sugar in it so that is a no-go. My Aunt gave me some to-go samples to try in my water and I have found a couple that I like so far so that might help me drink more water. I was told that you can lose up to 10 pounds in a month just knocking out sodas. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment