Google+ Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 379-January 14, 2015

Here it is Wednesday morning and I cannot wait for this week to be over. I am tired and not feeling well again. Same symptoms as when I had the flu but can't go to the doctor until this weekend because of not having anyone to cover my shift at work. This is what I hate about having a regular job. If I were working from home I could work from my couch or bed and not have to worry about having someone cover things for me. I would still be able to work. That is one of the reasons I want to work from home.


I had bowling league last night and was going to work on a few things but hubby "made" me go to bed after my shower because I was not feeling well. I will resume my MK duties tonight after the funeral home. One of my "sisters" lost her dad yesterday so I am going to go check on her and pay my respects to Papa Toad. That man kept us out of so much trouble growing up...lol. I will miss him.


Once I get home, I will be labeling catalogs and working on, instead of goody bags with the samples in them I am going to make some little goody bags and just put my business card in them and then when I get paid Friday I will put candy in them to hand out. Then I will also make up some "Facials in a Bag" and get those ready. I will also get a composition book to keep my notes in and contact info for people that I talk to. I will also look at a "Temptation Box" to carry around. Maybe make it a Temptation Bag. That will have cash and carry items in it when I go places to carry around. I can take them when I go out with my husband, sitting at the ball field, things like that. It would be perfect. I will make a sign that says "I'm a Mary Kay Consultant. What can I get for you today?"


I am also going to start looking online at how others set up at vendor shows so that I know what I need to do and get some ideas for when I set up. I need to look for something to put the decal on so that I can start putting it in my car window. I also want to look at making a sign to set up in the yard as well. I will get hubby to help me with that one.


But, tonight, is about getting the catalogs labeled and then I will redo my mobile office. I have a couple of things to finish tonight and then I can make my little boxes for profiles and orders. I will have to see what kind of patterns I can find. I might just stick to solid colors. Make one pink and one red.

No comments:

Post a Comment