Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 378-January 13, 2015

Feeling a little more confident today than I did yesterday. I am going to send an email to my upline telling them that when my income tax comes in that I plan to buy $500 in inventory (which would actually be $1000 after my 50% discount so that I can set up at hubby's baseball games and sell on hand stock and am going to ask what they think are the best sellers generally.


I have bowling league tonight and then will be finally labeling the catalogs. I think the ones that my director sent me are the ones that I already have but that is okay because I plan on doing more vendor events and set up events than beauty classes. I just feel that is the better way to go for me and I can order more samples as well as my carrying case. I just have to decide which carrying case I want to get. I will look on the website in a few minutes and decide that way I know what I am looking at.


I am still a little nervous but I start my MK training classes this week and I feel that will be good for me. I can learn tips and learn how they do things. I hope it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment