Google+ Followers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 377-January 12, 2015

I didn't do much this weekend because of feeling so bad. I have to get back on the ball this evening. I am going to take my 150 woman list and at lunch add them to them to my contact list on Google Drive. I will then start messaging people about the survey. That will get me info on what people are looking for as well as some contact info for the ladies that are interested in getting a newsletter as well as product, joining my team and hosting a beauty class. All of the women on my list are local to me.


I am looking at ideas to get booking for February. I am going to do a Mystery Hostess game where everyone that places an order for $25 or more gets entered for the Hostess Rewards and the prize is a free Satin Hands Set that costs $35.


I am going to do a Deal or No Deal to get bookings. Book and hold your party and get the offer for the "case" they pick.


I am also going to do a "Book a party, Pick a prize" game where they book a party and get to choose an envelope and get the gift in that envelope as their hostess gift so that no two hostesses get the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment