Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 373-January 8, 2015

I am feeling a little discouraged today. I did get a message from another MK consultant that was telling me about the weekly meetings. I was invited to go tonight but had to rain check because hubby has his state meeting for his umpiring tonight and didn't tell me until I asked him about me going to the meeting. As usual everything gets put on the back burner when it comes to things I want. So, here is my plan for tonight. I am going to tape labels on the back of the catalogs that my director sent me and then I will be messaging people from my 150 woman list about filling out a survey to hopefully get leads. I will also be finishing some things up that I promised the kids.


It has been so cold today that I will not be able to do much but work from the couch. My hips are killing me and I cannot seem to get warm. My depression is starting to take me over again so I don't know what to do about that. I have been feeling alone even worse than normal. Looks like more than my financial situation is needing a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment