Google+ Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 370-January 5, 2015

First Monday of the new year. I will be sitting down and planning out my month of what I need to do to reach my goals. I have been challenged to do 15 faces for the month of January. That is 5 You & 2 beauty classes. I am thinking about having my own but then there is the contest of the hostesses where they get jewelry. I have to print the pdf document and then take a picture of it because it won't save as a picture. I will be working on finishing the bookmarks tonight. That is my goal for tonight so that the kids have them on Thursday when they go back to school. I also plan on starting the two boxes for my files to help me stay organized.


I am thinking about getting some people together at my house (or setting up somewhere) and doing profiles and everyone that does a profile will get a goody bag. I need to get some candy to put in them. I may even put some key fobs or prayer in a pockets in them as well just for an extra gift. I will be looking at the pictures of plastic canvas MK roses to put on the boxes. That should help me keep everything organized.


I have been thinking about what I want to do. I know I need to step it up to get my name out there. I will be posting in all of the online yard sale groups, I have my own group but also have my own FB fan page. I will hold a contest with a post that everyone that shares my post gets in a drawing for one of the sets of Satin Hands that I have on hand. That should help me get my name out there. Every time they share it I will get notified and I will tell them to tag me in every share to make sure. Then I will have another contest after that for another one that will be to tag themselves in a pic that I post and then everyone that they tag to it they get an entry to the contest for every person that they tag to it. Maybe that will help me get my name out there a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment