Google+ Followers

Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 367-January 2, 2015

I have been thinking a lot about how things turned out last year and have decided that today is the last day I am going to think about last year. I have learned a lot about myself and the people I surround myself with and have figured out some of the things I need to change. That is my goal for this year. To have a more positive and more satisfying 2015. Here is what I will be doing from here out.


  1. I will be going to the gym with a friend and working out to get into better shape.
  2. I will be doing fundraisers, booking classes, and doing tailgating events to help my business.
  3. I will be working on new projects and not stressing myself out thinking about them before I get started on them.
  4. I will reach out for help more with my MK business and realize that I am not alone.
  5. I will surround myself with more positive people and not dwell on the stressful things.
I honestly believe that doing just these things to start will help me with the rest of what I need to reach my goal by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment