Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 365-December 31, 2014

This is the last day of the year and time to reflect. I have tried a couple of companies with no luck but did discover a few things about myself. I discovered that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was. I have been keeping my depression and my anxiety under control without medication, moving out of my comfort zone, started making improvements on myself and my life. I have become a better wife, mother, stepmother and now grandmother.


I have started getting myself more organized. Making more decisions about my future and the future of my family. I have stopped second guessing myself as much and have started looking at things from a more positive view rather than constantly looking for the other shoe to drop. I have steered away from drama and negativity and will continue to do so. I know where I stand and who I have beside me. Considering how I have been all my life, this is a HUGE deal for me. I speak my mind more but am more considerate about how I do it. I think more about how someone will take it and how I present myself rather than just not caring.


I have started getting out of my comfort zone and talking more to people. I joined the bowling league with my father-in-law's church with my husband, father-in-law and brothers-in-law and instead of just sitting at the back and keeping to myself I have started stepping out and talking to people. I have stopped caring about the bad things that people say about me. I don't care what they say because if they can't say it to me then it doesn't matter to me. I have stopped letting people run over me and started standing my ground. I may not be the same person that I was this time last year but I am definitely a better person than I was. I am proud of the person that I am becoming. I stopped trying to find the person that I was and started redefining who I wanted to be and I like this person a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment